Monday, April 28, 2008

Why Don't He Have Any Brudders?

That was a question posed to me and John yesterday at the Park Chalet. I think we both mumbled something about him being our first and the stork coming every couple of years. However, if that six year old asked me today, I would have said the following to her question of "Why Don't He Have Any Brudders?"

Simple sweetie, because his Mommy loves her drink, and the though of another 18 plus months sober is something she rather not thing about, and fetal alcohol syndrome kind of sucks. And what the hell do you mean by Brudders? First off, if there is any Brudder, it will be singular as in Brudder, not Brudders. Oh my god, did you just curse me to having twins - both of which being boys. You are dead little girl!

So there you have it. I am pretty sure now I will get pregnant again when thirty-five where my ovaries will be firing off eggs like the end of a 4th of July firework display, so that two fertilized XY pairs will grow and be delivered leaving me the mother of three boys. Hmmm, this much closer to my own football team, maybe this is not so bad after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love the Brudders. Just keep practicing ... that is the fun part!