Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I Got a Dirty Mind and Sleep!

So, I was reading an entree from Top Chef Season One's winner Harold restaurant and the first entree was the following:

Roasted Poussin
rainbow swiss chard, white turnips, prunes & chicken sausage 22

Does anyone else think someone has got to get himself a girlfriend? Also, can't wait for Top Chef tonight, which I get to watch at 7:00 p.m. because DirectTV tapes it at that time. Not that I will really watch it at that time because I have a kid, who requires dinner, then a bath, and stories such as The Hungry Little Caterpiller, All About Me, Counting Kisses, The Rainbow Fish, Good Night Baby, Good Night Moon, The Good Night Book, and Good Night San Francisco. Sense a theme here? Actually, it is funny - pretty much every kid's book ends with someone going to sleep. You can be taking about cats, shapes, numbers and then all of a sudden the number five is under the moon taking a siesta. Awesome.

No comments: