Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well the answer to the phrase "What the fuck comes after Double Ds anyway" on Google seems to render no answer. However, I did find out by measuring myself that I am currently a 36F. Now this does not mean much really - just that I grew a cup size because I guess in the bra world 36F, 36DDD and 36E are pretty much the same thing. So basically my boobs have expanded an inch. No, an inch does not seem like much. But remember, I started out as a 36D. I have grown two cup sizes in 22 weeks of pregnancy bliss. And I can expect another cup size growth after the birth of Owen. I believe the next size up is G. As in God Damn. Actually I am thinking that the entire A, B, C, D naming of bras is long overdue for change, to which I submit the following:

A - Almost.
B - Boobs.
C - Ca-ching.
D - Damn.
DD - Dynamic Duo.
DDD - The Ds are for Delightful.
F - Freakshow.
G - God Damn.
H - Holy Hell.
I - I'd Consider Surgery.
J - Jerry Springer?
K - Kill Me.
L - Life Sucks.

I can't even imagine the prospect of M through Z. But if there is a poor soul out there, please let me know if you get a discount on wheelbarrows in order to cart those suckers around.

No comments: