Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Confessions of a Fantasizer

Its 11:51 a.m., and for the last 30 minutes I have been having these fantasies. I can't believe I am actually going to admit to this in blog format, but here it goes. You wanna know what of? Okay, prepare yourself -















Yep, there is my man! A Subway sandwich. Get your head out of the gutter people. I'll fully admit that I am dreaming in a somewhat erotic way of a 6 inch wheat turkey and cheese with lettuce, pickles, green peppers, olives and onions, toasted. Now that I am back in the saddle of weight gain, with a Hawaii adventure a mere 2 months away, I have reigned in my eating. Actually I could probably eat more, like at breakfast, but I’d rather have my two glasses of wine at night. Thank you very much alcoholic gene pool. My only morning indulgence is 3 points towards a non-fat latte. I could get coffee for no points, but I like the latte, and more importantly, I need to get milk somewhere, so why not deliciously heated and foamed commingling with espresso? However, around 11:00 I begin to lust after the sandwich (total points 6!). I think of nothing else. It is really quite embarrassing as I imagine him talking sweet nothings in my ear that go somewhat like this - Cassie, you know I am hot and good for you. I could make you warm inside and full and satisfied. You know you want me. And, egad, I do Mr. Subway 6 inch toasted turkey. I do!

No comments: