Thursday, August 18, 2011

Give Me Your Money

I am a mere 9 days away from my first half marathon. I think that there will be no problems with this because last Wednesday I ran 10 miles. I never thought I would run 10 miles, unless someone with a machete was behind me with the inkling to kill. But I did, and it was fine and dandy. I was not sore the next day, but I did come down with a kid’s cold that knocked me out of the run for a week (I also was on vacation, so really don’t feel too bad for me). But next Saturday, August 27, I will be running the AT&T Half Marathon. 13.1 miles of awesome, at least that is what I am telling myself. The last 11 weeks I have thought this marathon was on Sunday, August 28. Last night finding otherwise. Which means either (a) my subconscious is really smart or (b) I am really stupid. I go with (a).

So if you read this blog and would like to donate to my fundraising page, please do -

http://www.race-sfgiants.com/TheGiantRace2011/cassiemccall

Thanks.

No comments: