Thursday, March 06, 2008

Doh! and Owen

I am a stupidhead. It is true; do not try to argue with me. I do some really stupid things at times. Like the time I put a FedEx label holder on my head as a hat wherein the sticky part rolled back and attached to my hair so I had to run to the bathroom with a FedEx label on my head. Yeah. Or the time when I was about 10 years old and told the deli guy I wanted eight Make Believe Hot Dogs. Make Believe Hot Dogs!! Ah, how about Maple Leaf Hot Dogs? There is nothing better than being 10 and being laugh at by the throngs of deli folk waiting for their number to be called. My latest bonehead, well two weeks ago I ordered a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret, as well some underwear. I tried on my bathing suit, and surprisingly did not want to kill myself. So I put all the bathing suit back in the package. Flash forward to last evening when I am looking for my new bathing suit, when it hit me. Last Thursday a/k/a Trash Night, I took said Victoria's Secret package thinking it was trash and threw it away. Yep, I threw away my brand new bathing suit, and 3 pairs of underwear (one of which was striped orange - which happens to be my favorite color). I might as well taken a 100 dollar bill and set it on fire. And although stuff like this happens, it is hard not to berate yourself as being an idiot. Really hard. So now I have to get a new bathing suit at lunch. Sully, I hate you!!!!! Anyway, some photos of Owen - which always makes me happy.

The Evil Beneath
















The Blank Stare (a/k/a farting or pooping)















The Holy Crap The Kid Looks Five

No comments: