Thursday, June 08, 2006



I don't know what to say about this photo, except that man is not riding a big penis with hairy balls that is leaking poop. Rather, it is the mascot of a locally made BBQ that came across the television. On the unintentionally comedy scale, it ranked a high 9.8. In addition to this image, the mascot flew around to various weiner eating barbequers squirting his sauce. So many phallic symbols to endure in 45 seconds. The best part was at the end - it is to be continued! I don't know what this chicken leg riding man has in store for me next, but I do wait with bbq baited breath.

In pregnancy news - well my IQ continues to dip. I used to be quite bright; in fact, some in Boston would venture to say "wicked samhart". But now my once high 170 or so IQ is hovering around mentally challenged with food coming out of mouth when eating. Proof evident being this Sunday evening. At 9:15 p.m. the craving of chocolate chip cookies struck. So I made 3 frozen ones to curb the beast inside, but only eating two saving the other for Monday. After I finished my ice-cold milk and two delicious chocolate chip cookies, I headed to bed. Only to be awoken by John at 2:30 a.m. I gather he went downstairs after waking up in sauna chamber heat, only to find the entire loft smelling of gas. Seems I never turned off the oven, and in fact left the door half open. So it seems now my inner subconscious pregnant being is not the sweet capable mom-to-be, but rather a Jonestown's Massacre Mass Suicidal type.

No comments: