Monday, April 26, 2010

My Weekend

Wake up. Coffee. Little Bill. Karate. Running. Koret’s Children Park. Running. Supercuts for Owen. Knocking about twenty bottles of Paul Mitchell to the ground while there. Swim Lessons. Swim coach basically calling me awesome. Lunch. Naps. Cleaning and organizing. Shower. Park Chalet. Beer. Dinner. Baths. Books. Bed. The Pizza Place. Wings. Bed.

Wake up. Coffee. Curious George. Farmers Market. Park. Food Shopping. Lunch. Naps. More cleaning and more organizing. No Shower. I smell. Park Chalet. Beer. Soccer. Football. Fun. Mac and Cheese for the kids. Baths. Books. Bed. Porterhouse Steaks and Baked Potatoes for us. Bed.

It amazes me the amount of things that can fit into a forty-eight hour period that for years before basically consisted of vodka, TV and sleep. God I miss it.

No comments: