Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers Secrets of the Baby Whisperer for Toddlers by Tracy Hogg


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
From this book I learned that Owen will be a demon at some times, and a happy go lucky man about town the next. It is up to me to deal with the crank so that it is put in a little box and neatly packaged away. I think this book gives good techniques on discipline, that puts the child first, but also does not allow one to give into their prima donna ways. I like the advice of just stepping back and taking in the situation before acting (unless it has to do with hitting or biting), and how to calm the situations and not give in to tantrums. I know this will be a long battle with Owen as he develops into his self, but happy that I have some tools to deal with the occassional meltdowns. I especially like the information on future additions to the family - advice I will use very soon. I need to reread the Baby Whisperer as well, so review to come.


View all my reviews.

No comments: