Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Overheard on Muni

Yesterday while riding Muni home (don't I sound just like a San Franciscan?), I overheard the following conversation:

Twenty Year Old 1: Ah, did you ever see that movie Risky Business?
Twenty Year Old 2&3: Nope.
Twenty Year Old 1: Well there's this scene where he eats a girl out on a train.

I think that is all I have to say here. First I was astonished that someone had not seen Risky Business and second I was immediately grossed out that someone would use that term with a high octave voice on crowded public transportation. In fact, I don't think I was alone in this as it seemed the entire train just stopped for those brief moments of shock. I think that phrase just will always in me cause a tad bit of nausea because eating out should be referencing a meal not at your home that includes tip, not a buried face in a female's genitals. And I swear, I am not a prude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't believe they never saw that movie. They must live under a rock.

I thought they just had sex on the train - I don't remember the oral part. Looks like I'll have to watch it again. Maybe I was too young to realize what they were doing on that train. I could swear that Rebecca D's character was on Tom C.'s character's lap not Tom with his face in hers. Hmmmm ...

Anonymous said...

How does the Muni compare to the T? Don't you miss the orange, green and blue lines?